I am unable to answer this question, because I cannot rationalize how someone who claims to not support racism/sexism can vote for someone who has publicly made racist/sexist comments.
Yet, there are marginalized and minority community members who have voted for leaders that are directly related to racism/sexism and racists/sexists comments.
- Can we find some of these people in our own communities to make us understand how they answer this question?
- Can you submit examples of media that are fact-checked and accurate examples of how people rationalize this question?
- Blumenauer Calls on President-elect Trump to Revoke Steve Bannon Appointment
- Steve Bannon Racism Accusations: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- 18 Real Things Donald Trump Has Actually Said About Women
- Video: Neo-Nazi salutes and rhetoric at Alt-right conference in DC